Malaysia Bagus News
Over 700,000 people suffer from heart attacks each year and over 100,000 of those people do not recuperate. Although the data collected reveals a strikingly high number of cardiovascular diseases in recent years, there are a number of key symptoms that an individual will most likely experience well before a life threatening heart attack that can potentially save one’s life.
Here are 8 crucial symptoms that are likely to occur one month before a heart attack that can improve one’s survival rate when properly acknowledged.
#Hayley, another premium product by BHF Pte Ltd.
1. About a month before, unusual body weakness is a key symptom resulting from the lack of blood flow and circulation. Due to the narrowing of arteries, weakened muscles are a red flag when it comes to anticipating a heart attack in its premature state.
2. When there is a lack of blood flow, dizziness is another symptom that shouldn’t be taken lightly. The lack of proper circulation affects the blood flow to the brain which can result in uncomfortable dizzy spells.
3. Following dizziness, experiencing cold sweats is another signal that your body may be under duress. Without adequate blood flow, your body may feel clammy, cold, and generally unwell.
4. If you are experiencing chest pain, or pain in other areas of your body such as arms, back, and shoulders, you’ll want to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Chest pain and chest tightness are key symptoms to acknowledge in order to prevent a life threatening heart attack
5. Many heart attacks victims have also experienced cold or flu symptoms a month prior to their illness. This is a good indication of one’s health that shouldn’t be overlooked.
6. Along with overall body weakness, constant fatigue is another strong indicator that your body is undergoing a lack of blood supply. When this is the case, your body experiences the discomfort of overexertion due to the fact that it is working a lot harder to generate sufficient blood flow.
7. Shortness of breath is another key symptom to note when predicting a possible heart attack. With every muscle that requires oxygen and adequate blood flow, your lungs are no different. When your heart is distressed, your lungs will naturally be affected and typically show signs through a difficulty in breathing.
8. Other vital signs include nausea, indigestion, heartburn or abdominal pain.
JUSTCLICK & CONNECT