A seventh person has died in South Korea after contracting Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers), says the health ministry.
The patient was a 68-year-old woman with a pre-existing heart condition, who was infected at the same hospital as all the other victims so far.
Eight new cases were confirmed on Tuesday, a significant drop from the 23 new cases reported on Monday.
It is now the biggest outbreak outside the Middle East, with 95 infections.
But the government believes the fact all cases have been linked to hospitals which treated known patients means the virus can still be contained.
All the fatalities have been people who were already unwell.
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Mers)
As of Monday, 2,500 people who may have come into contact with the virus were under quarantine, said the Yonhap news agency, and nearly 1,900 schools have been closed.
The first Mers case in South Korea was a man who became infected during a business trip to Saudi Arabia, where the disease was first identified three years ago.
Medical authorities have been criticised for the way they have handled the outbreak.
Seoul Mayor Park Won-soon accused central government of not providing enough information to citizens about the virus. But Health Minister Moon Hyung-pyo rejected the claim, saying such comments risked increasing public concern.
JUSTCLICK & CONNECT